It’s important to have strong nutrition foundations when you’re thinking starting a family – if you’re not already there, baby’s and kids need you performing 24/7!
Maca has been used in traditional and Ayurvedic medicine for centuries – a recent study reported Maca may help increase sperm count naturally, and thus improve fertility in men.
To help you get used to having great nutrition check out some of these easy to do smoothies that are pack with nature’s finest virility, energy and libido boosters!
References:G. Gonzales et al (2001). Lepidium meyenii (Maca) improved semen parameters in adult men. Asian Journal of Andrology, 3(4), 301-3.
BERRI BERRI YUM-YUM
- 2 cups frozen blueberries.
- 1 fresh banana
- 2 pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder.
- 2 teaspoons maca powder.
- 1 1/2 cups milk, nut juice or coconut water – blend a little for a hardcore thick shake or blitz for a gulp and go shake.
- 1 frozen banana.
- 3-4 frozen strawberries.
- 1 cup milk / or nut juice or coconut water
- 1 tbs peanut butter.
- 2 tbs cacao powder or cocoa powder.
- 1 tsp maca root powder.
- 1 pinch salt.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup skim milk (or nut juice or chilled water)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 2 teaspoons maca powder
- 1/2 cup cashews or almonds